Print friendly version
Duane syndrome type 2
Other Names for this Disease
- Duane retraction syndrome 2
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Isolated Duane retraction syndrome. Genetics Home Reference. March 2009; http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/isolated-duane-retraction-syndrome. Accessed 11/18/2011.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Duane syndrome type 2. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Duane syndrome type 2. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Duane syndrome type 2. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.