Brachyolmia type 1 Hobaek type
Other Names for this Disease
- Brachyolmia recessive type of Hobaek
- Spondylodysplasia with pure brachyolmia
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Brachyolmia type 1 Hobaek type. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Brachyolmia type 1 Hobaek type. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.