Other Names for this Disease
- HA/HI syndrome
- Hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia familial 6
- Hyperinsulinism hyperammonemia syndrome
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Hyperinsulinism-hyperammonemia syndrome. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Hyperinsulinism-hyperammonemia syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.