Print friendly version
Arthrogryposis distal type 2B
Other Names for this Disease
- Arthrogryposis multiplex congenita distal type 2B
- Arthrogryposis multiplex congenita distal type II with craniofacial abnormalities
- Freeman Sheldon syndrome, variant
Social Networking Websites
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.