Slow-channel congenital myasthenic syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- CMS IIa
- Myasthenic syndrome, congenital, postsynaptic slow-channel
- Myasthenic syndrome, congenital, slow-channel
- Myasthenic syndrome, congenital, type IIa
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Slow-channel congenital myasthenic syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.