Other Names for this Disease
- Andersen cardiodysrhythmic periodic paralysis
- Andersen syndrome
- Long QT syndrome 7
- Periodic paralysis, potassium-sensitive cardiodysrhythmic type
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Andersen-Tawil syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet lists clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition. Click on Orphanet to view the list.