Fibrolamellar hepatocellular carcinoma
Other Names for this Disease
- Eosinophilic glassy cell hepatoma
- Eosinophilic hepatocellular carcinoma with lamellar fibrosis
- Fibrolamellar carcinoma
- Fibrolamellar oncocytic hepatoma
- Fibrolamellar variant of hepatocellular carcinoma
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Fibrolamellar hepatocellular carcinoma. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
Medical ProductsThe medication(s) listed in the table(s) below have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for treatment of this condition. The FDA Office of Orphan Products Development designates "orphan products" for those that treat rare diseases affecting fewer than 200,000 Americans. The table(s) below may not be an exhaustive list of drugs or products used to treat this condition. There may be other products available that are not considered orphan products. To search for all FDA approved drugs, visit Drugs@FDA. You can find orphan products used to treat other conditions by searching the Orphan Drug Product Designation database.
(Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|