Glucose transporter type 1 deficiency syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- De Vivo disease
- Encephalopathy due to GLUT1 deficiency
- Glucose transport defect, blood-brain barrier
- Glucose transporter protein syndrome
- GLUT-1 deficiency syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- Orphanet Emergency Guidelines is an article which is expert-authored and peer-reviewed that is intended to guide health care professionals in emergency situations involving this condition.