Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2F
Other Names for this Disease
- Charcot Marie Tooth disease type 2F
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, axonal, Type 2F
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, neuronal, Type 2F
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy, type 2F
- CMT 2F
On this page
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association can help you find a doctor who knows about Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. Click on the link to search for specialty clinics nearest you.
- Services to enhance mobility and independent living are available in each community through the Muscular Dystrophy Association's local network of chapters and field offices. Click here to read more about this service.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Campain provides information regarding the Joseph Patrick Trust which provides financial support for specialist equipment. Click on the link to read more about this trust.
You may wish to discuss your concerns with a genetics professional. The following online resources can help you find a genetics professional in your community:
- GeneTests has a searchable directory of US and international genetics and prenatal diagnosis clinics.
- The National Society of Genetic Counselors provides a searchable directory of US and international genetic counseling services.
- The American College of Medical Genetics has a searchable database of US genetics clinics.
- The University of Kansas Medical Center provides a list of US and international genetic centers, clinics, and departments.
- The American Society of Human Genetics maintains a database of its members, which includes individuals who live outside of the United States. Visit the link to obtain a list of the geneticists in your country, some of whom may be researchers that do not provide medical care.
- The Neuropathy Association has a Physicians Directory that lists neurologists and other physicians with expertise or expressed interest in caring for patients with peripheral neuropathy. This list is provided by The Neuropathy Association as a service to its members who have difficulty in locating a physician in their area who is knowledgeable about peripheral neuropathy and neuropathy treatment options. To search The Neuropathy Association's Physician Directory, click here.