Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2E
Other Names for this Disease
- Charcot Marie Tooth disease type 2E
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, axonal, Type 2E
- CMT 2E
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2E. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2E. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association has deveopled an information page titled "Surgery Sometimes, Bracing Often, Caution Always: Caring for the CMT-affected foot." Click on Muscular Dystrophy Association to view this information page.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2E. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.