Print friendly version
Acute biphenotypic leukemia
Other Names for this Disease
- Acute leukemia of ambiguous lineage
- Acute leukemia of undetermined lineage
- ALL with myeloid markers
- AML with lymphoid markers
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Acute biphenotypic leukemia. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- The National Cancer Institute provides the most current information on cancer for patients, health professionals, and the general public. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Acute biphenotypic leukemia. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.