Print friendly version
Other Names for this Disease
- Absence or underdevelopment of the 6th and 7th cranial nerves
- Congenital facial diplegia
- Congenital facial diplegia syndrome
- Congenital oculofacial paralysis
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Organizations Supporting this Disease
Moebius Syndrome Foundation (US)
6879 Highway 135
Pilot Grove, MO 65276
Moebius Syndrome Support Network (UK)
41 Westley Ave
Tyne and Wear, Intl NE26 4NW
Social Networking Websites
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareConnect is an online social network for patients and families to connect with one another and share their experience living with a rare disease. The project is a joint collaboration between EURORDIS (European Rare Disease Organisation) and NORD (National Organization for Rare Disorders). Click on the link above to view the community for Moebius syndrome.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.