Persistent Mullerian duct syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Female genital ducts in otherwise normal male
- Hernia uteri inguinale
- Persistent mullerian duct syndrome, types 1 and 2
- Persistent oviduct syndrome
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.