Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease
Other Names for this Disease
- Polycystic kidney disease, infantile type
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The North American Pediatric Renal Trials and Collaborative Studies (NAPRTCS) is a research effort organized in 1987 that hopes to register and follow greater than 80% of the children receiving renal allografts in North America, and study the clinical course and natural history of patients with renal dysfunction and to continue following these patients as they move among the end-stage renal disease (ESRD) therapeutic modalities, thus allowing the NAPRTCS to become a complete ESRD patient data system.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, click on the link and enter the disease name in the "Terms Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".