Print friendly version
Other Names for this Disease
- Pascual-Castroviejo type II syndrome
- PHACE association
- PHACES association
- Posterior fossa brain malformations, hemangiomas of the face, arterial anomalies, cardiac anomalies, and eye abnormalities
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Metry D, Heyer G, Hess C, Garzon M, Haggstrom A, Frommelt P, Adams D, Siegel D, Hall K, Powell J, Frieden I, Drolet B; PHACE Syndrome Research Conference. Consensus Statement on Diagnostic Criteria for PHACE Syndrome. Pediatrics. 2009 Nov;124(5):1447-56. Epub 2009 Oct 26. (PDF)
Clinical Trials & Research for this Disease
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied PHACE syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet lists clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition. Click on Orphanet to view the list.