Glycogen storage disease type 1A
Other Names for this Disease
- Glucose-6-phosphatase deficiency
- Glucose-6-phosphatase deficiency glycogen storage disease
- Glycogen storage disease 1A
- Glycogenosis type 1
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- Orphanet Emergency Guidelines is an article which is expert-authored and peer-reviewed that is intended to guide health care professionals in emergency situations involving this condition.