Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia
Other Names for this Disease
- Anhidrotic ectodermal dysplasia
- Christ-Siemens-Touraine syndrome
- CST syndrome
- Ectodermal dysplasia anhidrotic
- Ectodermal dysplasia, hypohidrotic
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.