Print friendly version
Other Names for this Disease
- NINDS Rasmussen's Encephalitis Information Page. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). December 19, 2011; http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/rasmussen/rasmussen.htm. Accessed 3/22/2012.
- Hart I. Rasmussen Encephalitis . The Encephalitis Society. July 2005; http://www.encephalitis.info/Info/TheIllness/TypesEncephalitis/PostInfectious/Rasmussen.html. Accessed 3/22/2012.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) collects and disseminates research information related to neurological disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- The Hemispherectomy Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, was founded to provide emotional, financial, and educational support to individuals and their families who have undergone, or will undergo, a hemispherectomy or similar brain surgery. This organization provides information about Rasmussen encephalitis. Click on the link to view this information.
- The Encephalitis Society is a UK based charity set up by people affected by encephalitis in 1994. This group provides information about Rasmussen encephalitis. Click on the link to view information related to this topic.
In Depth Information
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Rasmussen encephalitis. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.