Print friendly version
Progressive hemifacial atrophy
Other Names for this Disease
- Hemifacial atrophy, progressive
- Parry-Romberg syndrome
- Romberg hemi-facial atrophy
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Clinical Trials & Research for this Disease
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Progressive hemifacial atrophy. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet lists clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition. Click on Orphanet to view the list.