Other Names for this Disease
- Kabuki make up syndrome
- Niikawa-Kuroki syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- DYSCERNE— Kabuki Syndrome Guideline Development Group. Management of Kabuki Syndrome: A Clinical Guideline. Dyscerne. August 3, 2010; http://www.dyscerne.org/dysc/digitalAssets/0/264_Kabuki_Guidelines.pdf. Accessed 9/27/2010.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- The Kabuki Syndrome Guideline Development Group (UK) has developed clinical guidelines for the management of Kabuki syndrome.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Kabuki syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet lists clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition. Click on Orphanet to view the list.