Neurogenic diabetes insipidus
Other Names for this Disease
- Central diabetes insipidus
- Diabetes insipidus cranial type
- Diabetes insipidus neurogenic
- Diabetes insipidus neurohypophyseal
- Neurohypophyseal diabetes insipidus
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Orphanet Emergency Guidelines is an article which is expert-authored and peer-reviewed that is intended to guide health care professionals in emergency situations involving this condition.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Neurogenic diabetes insipidus. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.