Print friendly version
Other Names for this Disease
- Dolichospondylic dysplasia
- Gloomy face syndrome
- Le Merrer syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- 3-M syndrome. Genetics Home Reference (GHR). 2008; http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition=3msyndrome. Accessed 3/16/2010.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about 3M syndrome. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on 3M syndrome. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss 3M syndrome. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss 3M syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.