Other Names for this Disease
- Klippel-feil deformity, conductive deafness, and absent vagina
- Mullerian duct aplasia, unilateral renal agenesis, and cervicothoracic somite anomalies
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Gunsar C, Genc A, Sencan A, Daglar Z, Alparslan O, Mir E. MURCS association and rectovestibular fistula: case report of a patient treated with one-stage posterior sagittal anorectoplasty and sigmoid loop vaginoplasty. J Pediatr Surg. 2003; 38(2):262. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12596120. Accessed 4/6/2011.
- Kaissi AA, Chehida BF, Gachem BM, Grill F, Klaushofer K. Occipitoatlantoaxial junction malformation and early onset senile ankylosing vertebral hyperostosis in a girl with MURCS association. Am. J. Med. Genet.. 2009; 149(A):470. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19213024. Accessed 4/6/2011.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.