Juvenile primary lateral sclerosis
Other Names for this Disease
- PLS juvenile
- Primary lateral sclerosis, juvenile
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Juvenile primary lateral sclerosis. Genetics Home Reference (GHR). 2007; http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/juvenile-primary-lateral-sclerosis. Accessed 3/4/2011.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Juvenile primary lateral sclerosis. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Juvenile primary lateral sclerosis. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Juvenile primary lateral sclerosis. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.