Print friendly version
Other Names for this Disease
- HRD syndrome
- Hypoparathyroidism with short stature, mental retardation and seizures
- Hypoparathyroidism, congenital, associated with dysmorphism, growth retardation and developmental delay
- Sanjad-Sakati syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Hypoparathyroidism-retardation-dysmorphism syndrome. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Hypoparathyroidism-retardation-dysmorphism syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
Selected Full-Text Journal Articles
- K K Naguib, S A Gouda, A Elshafey, F Mohammed, L Bastaki, AS Azab, SA Alawadi. Sanjad–Sakati syndrome/Kenny–Caffey syndrome type 1: A study of 21 cases in Kuwait. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal. 2009:15(2);345-352.