Multiple synostoses syndrome 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Deafness-symphalangism syndrome of Herrmann
- Facioaudiosymphalangism syndrome
- Symphalangism brachydactyly syndrome
- Synostoses multiple with brachydactyly
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Multiple synostoses syndrome 1. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Multiple synostoses syndrome 1. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.