Print friendly version
Keratoderma palmoplantar deafness
Other Names for this Disease
- Diffuse palmoplantar keratoderma with deafness (subtype)
- Focal palmoplantar keratoderma with sensorineural deafness (subtype)
- Hereditary palmoplantar keratoderma with deafness (subtype)
- Keratoderma palmoplantar, with deafness
- Palmoplantar keratoderma and sensorineural deafness
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.