Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
* Not a rare disease
Other Names for this Disease
- Arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid
- Juvenile arthritis
- Juvenile chronic arthritis
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Juvenile idiopathic arthritis. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Juvenile idiopathic arthritis. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) support research into the causes, treatment, and prevention of arthritis and musculoskeletal and skin diseases, the training of basic and clinical scientists to carry out this research, and the dissemination of information on research progress in these diseases. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.