Print friendly version
Griscelli syndrome type 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Griscelli syndrome with neurologic impairment
- Griscelli syndrome, cutaneous and neurologic type
- Partial albinism and primary neurologic disease without hemophagocytic syndrome
- Pigmentary dilution of the skin and hair, the presence of large clumps of pigment in hair shafts
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.