Print friendly version
GM1 gangliosidosis type 3
Other Names for this Disease
- Adult GM1 gangliosidosis
- Beta-galactosidase deficiency type 3
- Gangliosidosis generalized GM1 chronic type
- Gangliosidosis GM1 type 3
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Organizations Supporting this Disease
The Hide & Seek Foundation/SOAR
6475 East Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 466
Long Beach, CA 90803
Social Networking Websites
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.