Print friendly version
Junctional epidermolysis bullosa
Other Names for this Disease
- Epidermolysis bullosa atrophicans
- Epidermolysis bullosa, junctional
- Epidermolysis bullosa
- Junctional epidermolysis bullosa inversa
- Junctional epidermolysis bullosa with pyloric atresia
- Junctional epidermolysis bullosa, Herlitz type
- Junctional epidermolysis bullosa, non-Herlitz type
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
Clinical Trials & Research for this Disease
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Junctional epidermolysis bullosa. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.