Print friendly version
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
Clinical Trials & Research for this Disease
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Dysferlinopathy. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) is involved in the study of various forms of muscular dystrophy, including Dysferlinopathies. Click on the link to read more about the MDA's research interests.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Campaign is involved in the research of muscular dystrophies, including dysferlinopathy.
- The Jain Foundation provides information on clinical trials and research studies for dysferlinopathy.