Print friendly version
Desmoid disease, hereditary
Other Names for this Disease
- Familial infiltrative fibromatosis
- Fibromatosis, familial infiltrative
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Desmoid disease, hereditary. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Web site provides information on desmoid tumor. Click on the link above to view this information page.
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provide information on extra-abdominal desmoid tumors. Click on the link above to access this page.
- The Desmoid Tumor Research Foundation Web site offers information on desmoid tumors. Click on the link above to access this page.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Desmoid disease, hereditary. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Desmoid disease, hereditary. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.