Print friendly version
Cerebellar ataxia ectodermal dysplasia
Other Names for this Disease
- Ectodermal dysplasia and cerebellar ataxia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Cerebellar ataxia ectodermal dysplasia. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- The New Zealand Dermatolgical Society's Web site has information on ectodermal dysplasia. Click on the link above to view this information page.
- MedlinePlus, a Web site designed by the National Library of Medicine Web site to help you research your health questions, provides more information about ectodermal dysplasia. Click on the link to view this information.
In Depth Information
- Medscape Reference provides information on ectodermal dysplasias. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Cerebellar ataxia ectodermal dysplasia. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Cerebellar ataxia ectodermal dysplasia. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.