Print friendly version
Hereditary diffuse leukoencephalopathy with spheroids
Other Names for this Disease
- Adult-onset leukodystrophy with neuroaxonal spheroids
- Adult-onset leukoencephalopathy with axonal spheroids and pigmented glia
- Autosomal dominant leukoencephalopathy with neuroaxonal spheroids
- Hereditary diffuse leukoencephalopathy with axonal spheroids
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Organizations Supporting this Disease
Social Networking Websites
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.