Other Names for this Disease
- Oral facial digital syndromes
- Oral-facial-digital syndromes
- Orofaciodigital syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Orofaciodigital syndromes. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Genetic and Clinical Studies of Congenital Anomaly Syndromes (also known as Phenotype and Etiology of Pallister-Hall Syndrome) which may be of interest to you.
- Orphanet lists clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition. Click on Orphanet to view the list.