* Not a rare disease
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- DermNet NZ is an online resource about skin diseases developed by the New Zealand Dermatological Society Incorporated. DermNet NZ provides information about this condition.
- MedlinePlus provides more information on skin conditions in general. MedlinePlus is a Web site designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions.
- The !LINK! has an information page on common growths, that includes information on syringoma. Click on the link above to view the information page.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- MeSH® (Medical Subject Headings) is a terminology tool used by the National Library of Medicine. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Syringoma. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
- Kids Skin Health, a American Academy of Dermatology's web site, provides kids, teens, and parents with information on skin conditions. Click on Kids Skin Health to access this Web site.
- An image of syringoma is available on the Visual Dx Health Web site. Click on Visual Dx Health to view the image.