Your QuestionWhat is morphea and atrophoderma of Pierini and Pasini? How is atrophoderma of Pierini and Pasini treated?
We have identified the following information that we hope you find helpful. If you still have questions, please contact us.
Questions on this page
We did not find clinical trials specific to atrophoderma, however there is a study titled Evaluation and Treatment of Patients with Dermatologic Diseases that is enrolling people with skin conditions in general, and may be of interest to you. Click on the study title to learn more.
In addition, The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). There is a study titled Dermatology Consultation Clinic and Clinical Research that may be of interest to you. You may want to contact the investigator, Maria Turner (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.
You can also contact the Patient Recruitment and Public Liaison (PRPL) Office at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). We recommend calling the toll-free number listed below to speak with a specialist, who can help you determine if you are eligible for any clinical trials.
Patient Recruitment and Public Liaison Office
NIH Clinical Center
Bethesda, Maryland 20892-2655
Web site: http://clinicalcenter.nih.gov/
If you are interested in enrolling in a clinical trial, you can find helpful general information on clinical trials at the following ClinicalTrials.gov Web page.
Resources on many charitable or special-fare flights to research and treatment sites and low-cost hospitality accommodations for outpatients and family members, as well as ambulance services, are listed on the Web site of the Office of Rare Diseases Research (ORDR), part of the National Institutes of Health.
- Scleroderma. National Institute of Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS). 2006; http://www.niams.nih.gov/Health_Info/Scleroderma/default.asp. Accessed 1/28/2010.
- What is Scleroderma?. Scleroderma Research Foundation. 2006; http://www.srfcure.org/srf/patients/whatis.htm. Accessed 1/28/2010.
- Morphea. MayoClinic.com. 2008; http://www.mayoclinic.com/print/morphea/DS00718/DSECTION=all&METHOD=print. Accessed 1/28/2010.
- Yu BD, Eisen AZ. Scleroderma. In: Freedberg IM, Eisen AZ, Wolff K, Austen KF, Goldsmith LA, Katz SI. Fitzpatrick’s Dermatology in Genral Medicine. 6th ed. New York NY: McGraw Hill; 2003;
- Laumann A, Vashi N. Atrophoderma of Pasini and Pierini. eMedicine. 2009; http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1073949-overview. Accessed 1/21/2010.