Print friendly version
Pediatric multiple sclerosis
Other Names for this Disease
- MS pediatric
- Multiple sclerosis, pediatric
- Pediatric MS
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Clinical Trials & Research for this Disease
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Pediatric multiple sclerosis. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The National Multiple Sclerosis Society convened an International Pediatric MS Study Group in 2002 to foster opportunities for collaboration to enhance the understanding of pediatric multiple sclerosis. To read more about this effort, click on the link.
- The International Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis Study Group (IPMSSG) is a global network of adult and pediatric neurologists, basic scientists, clinicians, representatives of MS societies and other relevant professional organizations, whose vision is to improve worldwide healthcare, education and research in pediatric multiple sclerosis. Click on the link to learn more.
- ResearchMatch is a free national research registry designed to bring together patients, healthy volunteers and researchers. Anyone from the United States can register with ResearchMatch, and a parent, legal guardian, or caretaker may register on behalf of a volunteer. Researchers from participating institutions use the ResearchMatch database to search for patients or healthy volunteers who meet the study criteria. Many studies are looking for healthy people of all ages, while some are looking for people with specific illnesses. ResearchMatch was developed by major academic institutions across the country and is funded by the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a center of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the primary Federal agency for conducting and supporting medical research. Click on the link to learn more about ResearchMatch.
General Clinical Trials & Research
- NIH Clinical Trials and You is a website developed by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to help people learn more about clinical trials, why they matter, and how to participate.