Other Names for this Disease
- Myoclonic epilepsy, severe, of infancy
- Severe Myoclonic Epilepsy of Infancy
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- Orphanet Emergency Guidelines is an article which is expert-authored and peer-reviewed that is intended to guide health care professionals in emergency situations involving this condition.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Dravet syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet lists clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition. Click on Orphanet to view the list.