Print friendly version
Familial progressive cardiac conduction defect
Other Names for this Disease
- Familial Lenègre disease
- Familial Lev disease
- Familial Lev-Lenègre disease
- Familial PCCD
- Familial progressive heart block
- Progressive familial heart block type 1A
- Progressive familial heart block type 1B
- Progressive familial heart block type 2
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Many individuals want to know about healthcare professionals or researchers who have knowledge of their conditions. When a condition is rare, it can be difficult to find someone who has seen many cases. Although there is no list of experts in rare diseases, GARD's How to Find a Disease Specialist fact sheet provides several ways to identify healthcare professionals who have experience with a particular condition. Click on the link to access this resource and learn more.
- The Parent Technical Assistance Center Network provides a list of the Parent Training and Information Centers in each state. These centers are funded by the United States Department of Education to provide early intervention and special education information and training to parents of children with disabilities from birth to age 26. Click on the link to find the Parent Center in your state.
Healthcare Professional Online Directory
- The Heart Rhythm Society provides a searchable directory of HRS physician members for patient and physician referrals.